Saturday, October 19, 2013

Wet N Wild Fergie BB Cream

I went to a Super Walmart and found a display of Wet N Wild Fergie's BB Cream. It said that it was a Walmart Exclusive. The bottles even had $2 off peelie coupons! The retail price was $5.62.

I really love the Wet N Wild Coverall foundation and it is a foundation that I use daily if I'm not using my Dr. Jart BB Cream. So when I saw that Wet N Wild has their own BB Cream I just had to give this a try.

The packaging is really nice (tube) and the tube doesn't have a wide opening so you can have a great handle on how much of it you want to dispense. There was a few shades. I know Nouveau Cheap has photos of the display from one of her readers. Here is the link: http://nouveaucheap.blogspot.com/2013/09/spotted-new-wet-n-wild-fergie-bb-cream.html

I got the shade in Light (the lightest shade).

I dispensed some on the back of my hand to give you an idea of what the shade looks like:



I wish they had a fair shade because this was too yellow for my skin. I noticed a terrible odor to this as well. It faded after a while but the smell wasn't pleasant at all. The consistency is similar to a tinted moisturizer but a little thicker. I applied it to my skin with an ELF Flat Top brush and I set it with my Jordana powder. 

I found it hard to blend on my skin, could be the brush but as I tried using my fingers it got more difficult. You have to work fast because the bb cream dries fast. This is what my face looked like: 

Pretty good considering I had a few scars and 2-3 pimples on my face. 

FLASH FORWARD: 

Ok, after a whole day of wear, my skin BROKE OUT badly!!! :( Oh no!! Not sure if it's exactly from this BB Cream but it really got me. This is just some of the damage the BB Cream did:


UGH!! My face looks terrible with all these zits on them. :( Booo!! This BB Cream is NOT for me. Maybe it would work out for other people but it did not work for me. 

2 comments:

  1. Good thing I'm not the only one that smelled that in the product, I really don't like it and it makes me feel a bit iffy to use it on my face. I think I'm going to mix it with olay fresh effect so that smell can go away, I really can't stand it. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I don't even think mixing can help it
      It really smells bad and the product really broke me out for some reason.

      Delete